HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share
 

 Please...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stefi62
Movie Maker
Movie Maker
stefi62

Number of posts : 783
Age : 40
Localisation : Paris
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Please........... Empty
PostSubject: Please...........   Please........... EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 16:29

Solene,

Stop the music!!!! I can no longer make believe my colleague that it comes from my excel file!!!!!!!!! Please........... 305664
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maeva
Tathy supporter
Tathy supporter
Maeva

Number of posts : 20
Age : 31
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Please........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...........   Please........... EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 16:31

stefi62 wrote:
Solene,

Stop the music!!!! I can no longer make believe my colleague that it comes from my excel file!!!!!!!!! Please........... 305664

Please........... 183168 I think they never believed you Please........... 183168

I say that i say nothing...

Buut it's true that this music is almost ---> Please........... 895426
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreylau49
Tathy sparring partner
Tathy sparring partner
dreylau49

Number of posts : 403
Age : 32
Localisation : Pau
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Please........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...........   Please........... EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 16:44

Maeva wrote:
stefi62 wrote:
Solene,

Stop the music!!!! I can no longer make believe my colleague that it comes from my excel file!!!!!!!!! Please........... 305664

Please........... 183168 I think they never believed you Please........... 183168

I say that i say nothing...

Buut it's true that this music is almost ---> Please........... 895426

Please........... 491751 Please........... 491751 Please........... 491751
I say that i say nothing... Ah this famous sentence, I say it everytime now. it's because of you Maeva.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tsvetanapironkova.com
Maeva
Tathy supporter
Tathy supporter
Maeva

Number of posts : 20
Age : 31
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Please........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...........   Please........... EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 18:38

Beause of me ? Please........... 462439

Lol, yep I see that !
But I have to tell you sumthin dreylau... I am definitely NOT sorry about that Please........... 305664

If U say that everytime, it's maybe beause you like it...
Anyway, I say that I say nothing... Please........... 462439
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreylau49
Tathy sparring partner
Tathy sparring partner
dreylau49

Number of posts : 403
Age : 32
Localisation : Pau
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Please........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...........   Please........... EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 19:16

Maeva wrote:
Beause of me ? Please........... 462439

Lol, yep I see that !
But I have to tell you sumthin dreylau... I am definitely NOT sorry about that Please........... 305664

If U say that everytime, it's maybe beause you like it...
Anyway, I say that I say nothing... Please........... 462439

Please........... 491751 Please........... 491751 Please........... 491751
you contiminated me Please........... 305664
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tsvetanapironkova.com
Sponsored content




Please........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...........   Please........... Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Please...........
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Help-
Jump to: