Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you already met Tathy?

Go down 
5 posters

Yes
Have you already met Tathy? Vote_lcap71%Have you already met Tathy? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Have you already met Tathy? Vote_lcap29%Have you already met Tathy? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
solene
Big Boss
Big Boss
solene

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Have you already met Tathy? Empty
PostSubject: Have you already met Tathy?   Have you already met Tathy? EmptySat 05 May 2007, 22:46

If you have already met her tell us the circumstances

Personnally, i met her for the first time in 2001 during Roland Garros. A friend of mine, called Emilie, who was already fan, went to support her. As i had nothing special to do, I went with her. The day after, I asked Tathy to take a photo with me. Here is the proof:
Have you already met Tathy? Tathy1
She was so nice and so funny that i went to see her next match, and the next one... The year after I went to see her matches too, and one day, I realised that I was fan... It came very naturally.
Now, I go every year to Roland Garros and try to see all her matches. I have great memories, especially Roland Garros 2004 for her victory against Henin, her next round against Zheng and her double against Navratilova: I think I never shouted so much. I try to go to the open gaz de france too, and since last year, to the Fed Cup matches.
Is it grave Doc? Have you already met Tathy? 183168

Last edited by on Sat 05 May 2007, 23:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://taxgarbin.forumotion.com
dreylau49
Tathy sparring partner
Tathy sparring partner
dreylau49

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you already met Tathy?   Have you already met Tathy? EmptySat 05 May 2007, 23:15

I met Tathiana during Open Gaz de France this year thanks to Solene, Stefi, Vally.Thanks girls. Have you already met Tathy? 820874
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsvetanapironkova.com
TK
Tathy sparring partner
Tathy sparring partner
TK

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Have you already met Tathy?   Have you already met Tathy? EmptySun 06 May 2007, 00:18

I've never met Tathy and i don't think i will ever meet her. I live just too far away from any places she visits but i know for sure that Tathy is nice person. She visits this forum and chats here with her fans. That's not the kind of common behavior among sport stars. But with all her busy schedule, with all trainings and tournaments, and stuff, not forgetting her personal life, Tathy finds time to her fans like me. That's how wonderful person she is!

And thank you Solene and Stefi for giving us international fans this site and forum where we can meet. Have you already met Tathy? 437446
Back to top Go down
stefi62
Movie Maker
Movie Maker
stefi62

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: Have you already met Tathy?   Have you already met Tathy? EmptySun 06 May 2007, 00:19

Well, the first time I met Tathy, that was last september in Charleroi, for the FedCup final. I was there with friends who knew the Italians and asked us to join them to shout loud and make noise.... for the Italian team. So, as I love tennis and I'm always ready to have fun, I went with them.
I started being a fan of the Italian team from the moment the first match started! Tathy was there, with the team, as a subsititute. I saw a girl that was cheering so loud for her team, that was supporting them so much.... Each time Tathy was coming next to us, she had a gesture, a smile, a nice word to us. I will never forget, I almost felt like I was Italian! Have you already met Tathy? 960380
Living the victory with the team was so huge, so now I decided to follow each girl whenever and wherever possible. Have you already met Tathy? 40337
But Tathy is probably my fav in the team because she is really a nice girl, and also I discovered I absolutely like the way she plays! Have you already met Tathy? 437446
Back to top Go down
solene
Big Boss
Big Boss
solene

Number of posts : 822
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Have you already met Tathy?   Have you already met Tathy? EmptySun 06 May 2007, 00:35

stefi62 wrote:

But Tathy is probably my fav in the team
:yeah:
Back to top Go down
https://taxgarbin.forumotion.com
Peter
Tathy doubles partner
Tathy doubles partner
Peter

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Have you already met Tathy?   Have you already met Tathy? EmptyWed 16 May 2007, 21:11

I never met Tathy but I have had the chance to see her play when she has come to Montreal. So i got the chance to see her practice alot. She's fab! This site rocks! Thanks to everyone especially Solene and Stefi and Spin, following matches with you is amazing.
Back to top Go down
stefi62
Movie Maker
Movie Maker
stefi62

Number of posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: Have you already met Tathy?   Have you already met Tathy? EmptyTue 22 May 2007, 11:01

Peter wrote:
I never met Tathy but I have had the chance to see her play when she has come to Montreal. So i got the chance to see her practice alot. She's fab! This site rocks! Thanks to everyone especially Solene and Stefi and Spin, following matches with you is amazing.

Thanks Peter! The pleasure is shared! Have you already met Tathy? 790446
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you already met Tathy?   Have you already met Tathy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1